Hookery Cookery Home >
Cake and Biscuit (Cookie) Recipes
- Lemon Cream Pie - Refreshing lemon pie that requires no cooking
- Butter Cream Frosting, Chocolate Cream Frosting, Coffee Cream Frosting - Three frosting recipes , delicious filling for your home baked cookies.
- Garibaldi biscuits - It's hard to beat old favourites such as these tatsty bites
- Brandy Snaps - Impressive addition to your tea-time nibbles, well worth the wait
- Shortbread Biscuits - Super snack, great favourite with young and old alike.
- Shrewsbury Biscuits - Tasty currant biscuit, or for a change try baking with cinnamon instead of the currants
- Flapjacks - Sweet syrupy fingers that taste absolutely divine
- Chocolate Fingers - Luscious chocolate fingers with a creamy filling.
- Macaroons - Tempt your guests with these tasty almond biscuits.
- Cheese Biscuits - Try topping these biscuits with cream cheese and pineapple for a terrific buffet treat
- Coconut Drops - Exotic delicacies to tempt you any time of day
- Betty Cakes - If you'r nutty about cakes, or Betty, then these almond and hazelnut fancies are definitely for you
- Cherry Buns - Just the job to fill that empty corner in your lunch box or picnic basket
- Coffee Slices - Enjoy the coffee and almond taste of these super slices
- Meringues - Light and fluffy treats that melt in your mouth
- Scones - Summer afternoons would never be this same without freshly baked scones filled with strawberry jam and cream.
- Frosted Caramel Squares - Delectable caramel squares with a heavenly meringue topping
- Butterscotch Walnut Brownies - Have a break, have a butterscotch brownie for a change
- Honey Raisin Fingers - Finger licking, yummy honey biscuits.
- Gypsy Creams - This recipe is for all you Countdown fanatics, so get baking Richard Whitley's favourite biscuits.
- Honey Cheesecake - Luscious honey and cinnamon flavoured crunchy cheesecake
- French Apricot Tart - Impressive accompaniment to your afternoon tea tray; buy some frozen pastry if you're in a hurry.
Recipes by Alwyn Jones © 2000 and web pages designed by R. Barry Jones © 2000